Information You Provide
While visiting minus6db.com, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information by filling out and submitting our Contact Form, or submitting comments on a blog post.
Contact Form Information
We collect your name, email address, and message when you submit our contact form. We store this information so that we contact you regarding your inquiry.
Blog Post Comments Information
In order to post a comment on a minus6db.com blog post, you must enter your name and email address, which we store to keep track of who is commenting on the blog.
Third Party Apps
Embedded YouTube Videos
The videos on our site are hosted on and embedded from YouTube. We use YouTube’s Privacy-Enhanced Mode for these embeds. This allows us to use embeds without producing YouTube cookies that track your viewing behavior.
Third Party Links
Rights in Relation to Your Information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions for contacting us at the bottom of this page.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to in order to successfully administer this site.
When deletion is requested or otherwise required, we will anonymise the data of data subjects and/or remove their information from publicly accessible web pages if the deletion of data would break essential systems or damage the logs or records necessary to the operation, development, or archival records of Minus 6db Productions.